Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southside 70 Warlock app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gankstá

Southside 70 Warlock app Empty
PostSubject: Southside 70 Warlock app   Southside 70 Warlock app Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Your subject is as follows: Name - Class - Predominant Spec Southside 70 warlock undead destro 18/0/43

1. Are you specced and geared for PvE raiding encounters? Yes

2. Are you able to make 75% of Sinister's raid times? Raids start at 8:00 pm ST, and days are Tuesday, wendsday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday Yes

3. Why do you want to join Sinister? There are other guilds on this server, why do you see fit for joining up with us? I Feel chould fit in with you guys more down to earth

4. What are you bringing to the guild? What do your abilities offer the team? dps skill experince

5. Do you know anyone in Sinister that can give you a good reference? Not right now Sad

6. Who was your last guild on this server? Sik dawgs
-Your role in guild: Dps
-Your reason for leaving:No progression
-Length of time in guild: bout a month

7. What sort of alternate gear do you have? High-stam, resist sets, etc.N/a

8. Please provide a link to your armory profile and list your health, mana, and the 2 or 3 most applicable stats for your class in a raiding situation.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Altar+of+Storms&n=Southside

9. Which heroic keys are you missing?None

10. Do you have your epic flying mount?No

11. What consumables do you bring to a typical raid? Flasks elxirs food drink wizzard oil

12. Do you have the following mods? (if u don't have them, u wont raid with us)
-Deadly boss mods:Yes
-OMEN threat meter:Yes

Last edited by gankstá on Wed May 21, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gankstá

PostSubject: ...   Southside 70 Warlock app Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Please relize this was an alt for along time i just retired my war Komando on pve server to come over here full time i have tanked up to hyjal so i know all the boss fights realy well and willing to learn any new ones i might come across hope to see you guys soon Also working on rep as you are reading this
Back to top Go down
Xibz

Xibz

PostSubject: Re: Southside 70 Warlock app   Southside 70 Warlock app Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:51 pm

i think we are full on warlock
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xibisobo
gankstá

PostSubject: Yea   Southside 70 Warlock app Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Thought so evry guild on aos is full on warlocks Sad thought it whouldnt hurt to try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southside 70 Warlock app   Southside 70 Warlock app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southside 70 Warlock app
Page 1 of 1