HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Darthkenobi-Upgrades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darthkenobi

PostSubject: Darthkenobi-Upgrades   Thu May 15, 2008 11:47 am

Tanking Upgrades-I know you said not to list badge items, but honestly there's only 1 tanking upgrade in TK/SSC for me. The chest, legs, boots and gloves from badges that I'm working towards are all significantly better. Also, I have to balance my upgrades to remain crit immune, which the T5 gear won't help me accomplish.
1. The Darkener's Grasp-Off Kael (Note: Better upgrade for most warriors as shield block is obviously useless for me)
2. Badge of Tenacity (random Skettis drop/off the AH)-best trinket in the game for me, I really need to get this

Replacing:
1. Necklace of the Juggarnaut
2. Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch

DPS Upgrades:
1. Signet of Primal Wrath-3rd Timed Chest, ZA
2. Thalassian Wildcloak-Kael (Preferred) or Cloak of Fiends-1st Timed Chest, ZA
3. Leggings of Murderous Intent-Kael

Replacing:
1. Band of Ursol
2. Cloak of Impulsiveness
3. Leggings of Unending Assault
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghirardelli

PostSubject: Re: Darthkenobi-Upgrades   Thu May 15, 2008 12:02 pm

i would say lets get u the hydross trinket for the extra defence, but our only nature tank decided to go to cyno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthkenobi

PostSubject: Re: Darthkenobi-Upgrades   Thu May 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Na, the two trinkets I have now are all I need till I get my Badge of Tenacity. To stay crit-immune, I just have to get a piece of pvp gear or two. Next week I'll have the Vengeful helm, and can then switch out my heavy clefthoof legs for the badge ones (that I'm 3 badges away from). After that, I'll get the Merc. shoulders, either with arena points or with honor, if S4 is out by then. Also, as soon as S4 comes out, I'm going to get the new bracers, which are slightly better then what I'm using now, and the pvp boots, also an upgrade. I'm at a weird point right now where it's tough to stay crit-immune, but I'll be fixing that relatively soon, and can ditch the last of my blues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darthkenobi-Upgrades   

Back to top Go down

Darthkenobi-Upgrades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Upgrades-
Jump to: