HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Exitium 70 Destruction Warlock

Go down 

PostSubject: Exitium 70 Destruction Warlock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:05 pm

Your subject is as follows: Name - Class - Predominant Spec

1. Are you specced and geared for PvE raiding encounters? Yes I am currently destruction, but perhaps might go back to affliction for a change of pace.

2. Are you able to make 75% of Sinister's raid times? Raids start at 8:00 pm ST, and days are Tuesday, wendsday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday

Absolutely fits perfect with my schedule.

3. Why do you want to join Sinister? There are other guilds on this server, why do you see fit for joining up with us?

I believe that I have guildies that joined this guild when Furion disbanded(correct me if I am). Also, I am just looking for a good raiding guild that is decently progressed.

4. What are you bringing to the guild? What do your abilities offer the team? I am bringing a dedicated raider who knows his class very well. Also, I know the ins and outs of the game and most classes so I can usually help in many situations. Also, I bring consumables to every raid so that we can progress through new content or kill farmed bosses in a speedier manner.

5. Do you know anyone in Sinister that can give you a good reference? Not sure

6. Who was your last guild on this server? Furion
-Your role in guild: Dedicated raider
-Your reason for leaving: Guild disbanded
-Length of time in guild: uhh 6 months?

7. What sort of alternate gear do you have? High-stam, resist sets, etc. I have a decently high stamina pvp set.

8. Please provide a link to your armory profile and list your health, mana, and the 2 or 3 most applicable stats for your class in a raiding situation. Can't get onto armory atm
1100 shadow dmg
19% crit
203 spell hit

9. Which heroic keys are you missing? I don't think I'm missing any

10. Do you have your epic flying mount?No

11. What consumables do you bring to a typical raid? Food, elixirs, potions, flasks

12. Do you have the following mods? (if u don't have them, u wont raid with us)
-Deadly boss mods:Yes
-OMEN threat meter:Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exitium 70 Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Recruitment-
Jump to: